Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:53:41 +0000
Thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions for cage liners.  While I wish
I could put another litter box in the corner, unfortunately the "magic
spot" is right near a ramp so I couldn't fix a box there.  Most people
suggested using puppy pads or newspaper in the corner.  The newspaper
would have been the Plan B if I couldn't make do with anything else (I'd
rather not deal with subscribing to the paper if I can help it).  Someone
else suggested I find an old package of Cage Diapers and get the contact
information from there.  Luckily my husband found an unopened package
that listed contact info and I was able to put in an order with the
manufacturer.

Although reading the post from Joe P. today sort of makes me worry about
my order.  Let's hope everything works out!

Thanks again!

Laura Martinez