From:
Joe Beiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1993 18:37:41 -0400
] [It's "[log in to unmask]".  My domain gateway is
] getting annoyed with having to manually forward these things.]

sorry.  New mail hub.  Please let me know if it does it again (indicating
bad re-writes rather than bad typing).

] [What do you do about the new carpet stench?  They sometimes smell
] rather violent, and some people (as we would presume some ferrets)
] are very sensitive to the chemicals.]

Well their cage is about 3' long, 2' wide and 2' tall so the amount
of carpet isn't a whole lot.  They didn't seem to mind the smell.

And Ohhh the comfy feeling for those after poop scoot thingies :-)
(I'm sure that helps the carpet smell too :)  When they were at the
vet in Woodbridge, VA we were told they had the most awesome cage around.
We made their hammock out of sewn flannel pajamas and they have wall to
wall carpeting.