Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:05:37 -0500
From:
There is a new star in the sky shining so bright.  His name is RA.  His
mommie and daddy are Susan & Eddie.  My mommie had the pleasure of
meeting them at the Atlanta symposium and when they asked my mom to ask
me to check on RA, I was thrilled.

RA and I have become fast friends.  He hangs out with my group and has
started to flirt with the chickie ferret girls up here.  He's starting
to get more attention than me!  i'm ok with that, i know he's one cool
ferret dude.  RA has asked me to tell his mom and dad that he is happy
and safe.  He also told me that he will continue to watch over his
beloved parents and told me a secret.

He visits them in the night when they are sleeping and cuddles up to
their faces.  i'm not supposed to tell them that, but i thought it was
important.  He loves you both so much.  OH!  Mommie wanted me to thank
you both too.  She *loves* the little gift you both sent her in the mail.
she says THANK YOU!!!!!

Also another star in the sky tonight is Auntie Lee's mommie passed away
and she was such an awesome lady.  She's up here with me, holding me in
her arms as much as she can.  She wanted me to tell auntie Lee that she
loves her and she is sorry that she left so suddenly.

Lots of things have been happening at the shelter.  Rockette & Dale were
adopted into a wonderful, loving home.  Auntie Paige was sad to see
Rockette go, but she knows that she is in a great home.  Marley & Isis
were adopted too!  Mommie cried, as usual when they left.  Tia went to
a good home too!  She wasn't doing great at the shelter so we were all
happy to see her go to a forever home!

Most of the kids at the shelter are coming around from the bout of ECE &
Rotavirus.  The only one that still needs a little extra attention is
Addie (short for attitude).  According to Uncle Nigel, she's gained a bit
of weight back and just *loves* auntie Suzanne's turkey gravy!  Actually,
Roxy, grandma's cat who has kidney failure, is loving the gravy too!

Melissa finally completely moved out of the shelter house and the new
roommate, Trish, moved in with her 5 (YUP!  5) dogs!  It's been chaos
all week but the doggies are settling in with the exception of Kenya
who sits at the ferret room door, wanting to get in.  LOL!

Much love to all my friends, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org