From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:40:18 -0800
Over the last couple of weeks, I have had several people ask me about the
2004 Ferrets of the FML Calendar.  I wanted to give everyone an update as
I know there are many who are anxious to get their copy.

There seems to be some production problems and I have not been able to
get a definite date as to when the calendar will be ready.  The calendar
is still in the designing stages and has not gone to the printer yet.

I had hoped to be able to start selling the calendar this weekend, but
that is not going to happen.  All I can say is that as soon as I get
the design in my hands, I will get it into printing immediately.

I deeply, deeply apologize to the winners of the contest who have waited
so patiently to see their winning photos in the calendar.

I also apologize to Support Our Shelters for not being able to deliver
this on time.

As soon as I have any word on the calendar, I will let everyone know.

Again, I do apologize for the delay.

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters