From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:15:28 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled coffee table cleaners...

::Jump from the futon to the coffee table and slide clear across it,
flopping off on the other side::  (Weeeeee!  These important papers and
remotes really fly when we clean the coffee table!)

I've had cats most of my life.  I've had ferret since 1997.  Though my
cat (who now weighs a svelte 11 pounds!) is about five times larger than
any of my ferrets, its the ferrets that rule the roost.  He has several
areas of the house where he can hide (FFZ's exist in several places), he
often chooses to be near me...and in the vicinity of the ferrets.  If the
ferrets are all sleeping and he's bored, he will smack one until it wakes
up and chases him! :)

Now, some cats are carnivores at heart.  They will kill anything smaller
than them.  In the case of a reasonably healthy and feisty ferret, this
would prove to be much harder than the cat bargains for.  However, its
better to be safe than sorry, in these cases.  Keep the cat and the
ferrets separated.  Same advice goes for dogs.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/