From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry McLaren)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:19:20 EST
I too am from Iowa and I have 15 of the wonderful dancing little fur
children.  I am more of a lurker here as I spend most of my time with the
"children".  Pretty much all of my kids are from people who could no
longer take care of them or just didn't want them anymore.  Only 2 have
been bought from pet stores.

There are a lot of ferrets in Iowa but I think as a whole we are
relatively quiet about them.  Don't know why.  Even my jeep with ferret
plates and ferret stickers all over the bumper doesn't get much reaction
unless someone sees it needing to find a home for a ferret.

Terry & 15 Fuzzies from IOWA