From:
reagan rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:01:48 -0400
We wanted to thank everyone for their advice on getting Sierra better.
Sierra is great and well on her way to recovery.  It didn't take her long
to "compromise" by mixing less and less baby food in with the chicken
gravy, while we heated the mixture and tried the "finger trick", leading
her down to the bowl.  We are still watching her weight closely, as she
hasn't put on nearly what she lost, but seems to be slowly gaining back,
and much more active.  We are also scheduled for a followup appt next
week.  Thanks from all of us!

Much Relieved,
Reagan, Ashley, Sierra, Temper, Zara, Yukai (Yes, we finally named the
Rescued baby, Japanese for "happy", very fitting.  She will meet Seirra
after Sierra is fully recovered)