Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:53:05 -0700
I have not been able to attend any of the symposiums because they have
been too far away.  We need to have one on the West Coast somewhere.
Maybe by next year Governor Schwarzenegger will have made ferrets legal
and we can have it in San Francisco or San Diego!

I wouldn't mind it being back in Las Vegas, either.  My sister lives
there, so I would have a free place to stay!

Think about the West Coast, please!

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
www.ferretlady.org