Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:06:16 EDT
Hi all,

After 5 hard days, Angel is improving, eating and drinking on her own.  I
had to take her back to the hospital on Friday morning, just got her back
on Sunday afternoon.  Took her back for a checkup this morning.  Said she
was doing fine.  She goes back on Friday to her suture removed.  Her vet
said it wasn't the normal tumor you find when you do adrenal surgery.  He
got 90% of it, the other 10% was hooked to her liver.  He told me but
have no idea what it was.  I am just so happy she is back home and doing
much better.

Love and hugs to all your little ones.

Joan and Angel Crawford