From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:37:44 EDT
First off, I want to thank everyone who bid on our last auctions, we
raised 65 dollars towards the vet bills!!  I also want to thank Robin for
putting up an auction to help our shelter, so far it is up to $25.  Also
thanks to Claudia from FA who send $200 to our vet.  To julie who donated
a Lupron shot for our loved Myuka.  To Stephanie G. for a $100 donation
for the vet bills, to Arjay for $100 for the vet bill.  Thanks to
everyone who helped out at our adoptathon this weekend, we adopted out
2 pairs of fuzzies, yeah!!!

Also Julie has made more great ferret stuff for our ebay auctions going
on now.  We have 3 more peices of jewelry, 2 coffee mugs and an awsom
wooden tea tray.  We also have 2 more harness and leash sets on ebay.

With the $500 I put on the vet bill today we have the bill at $600, but
we have 7 more ferrets at the vet today, and more going in so it will be
climbing again.

If anyone is wondering why our vet bills are always so high, we provide
complete care to every ferret that comes through our doors, so far this
year, 230 have come to be with us.  Our new guy Scars who came in last
week is a doll, there is nothing known about him and we pulled him from
a local dog shelter.  He has old scars from burns on his legs, and is at
the vet now geting a check up and vaccines.

We have 5 ferrets comming in this week from out of state, our wonderful
driver Dave is picking them up and they will be arriving soon.

I feel blessed to have such a great group of friends that help out the
fuzzies, I could not do it with out them.

Here is the link to our website and our current auctions can be reached
from there:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

Take care,
CJ