From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:54:24 -0700
Well, I just wanted to tell everyone that is going to the symposium to
have fun :)  Had my heart set on going, but some things change I guess,
so have fun for me :)

Buckie has been working very hard on his stash lately...probably saving
up for winter or something.  I finally found my cell phone under my bed,
along with a pile of food, a bag of bandit treats, a few plastic soda
bottles, my digital camera, a bottle of ear cleaner, 6 plastic cups, 2
rolls of unusable film, a fork, 4 pens, and about 35 plastic eggs.  I was
starting to wonder why their egg box was getting smaller and smaller.  I
knew Buckie likes to stash things under my bed, but let him run around
the room, and get on my computer desk, and all heck breaks loose...I've
gone through 8 keyboards with him...I've since learned my lesson and
invested in a plastic keyboard cover...but that idea went out the window
when SOMEONE decided that the cover could be stashed.  Oh, Yea, and
guess who thought it would be funny to chew on some new speakers for my
car...yep :)  The only thing I can do about it now is smile, and hide
everything...or at least try to...

until next week when i clean out under my bed.......dun dun dunnnnnn

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_