Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:48:52 -0500
From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Sometimes when I read the FML I get the feeling I missed something.  So I
jump back one or two issues, but don't find any references to the current
thread.  Finally, someone mentioned another ferret list besides FML or
the FHL.  So how many lists are there?  It also appears there are a lot
of people on the list that seem to know each other beyond just reading
their posts and most seem to be up in the NE.  Is this just because the
bigger ferret farms are out that direction thus spawning more enthusiasts
and activists?  There just seems to be very few rescues, shelters or
clubs out this direction (TX).

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako

[Moderator's note: There are probably hundreds of ferret-related lists.
Many of them are probably pretty small, though some are quite active and
have many subscribers.  If a topic originates on another list but somehow
spills over onto the FML "by accident", I remove the post.  If a post
comes in which quotes a post from another list I may or may not remove
it, depending how relevant it is and if there is permission from the
other poster to use the post.

All that being said, I'm sure I miss a few, so I apologize for any
confusion I may have caused.  BIG]