From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:04:03 -0700
Hey people the weather here in Portland has been kinda hot and Snickers
he's a chocolate sable he's been sleeping like 20 hours a day.  He is
still eating and drinking fine and bugging me 4 or 5 times a day for
some Kool aid is it normal for a ferret to sleep so much.  He eats like
a horse and drinks enough water to fill a lake he's just making me
concerned.

David L. Owings
Snickers, Shadow

P.S.  our yard is safe from cats shadow is now a lion killer she chased
off a neighbor's cat she went at him and tried to dominate him and yes
she tried to drag him around by the scruff of the neck.  That cat we call
The Moocher Kitty ran like the devil himself was chasing him.