From:
Flora Hedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:18:07 EDT
hi everyone

God bless our babies and keep all of them healthy, and those that has
lost love babies, my heart goes out to you and may you find peace.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Julie (cynus23) is in the hospital,
she went in Friday and is still there.  She had a spinal tap for pressure
behind her eyes and it did not got well, it left her with migraine and
dizzy and sick to her stomach, the doctor is treating her and I pray she
will be home soon.  She is the Mommy of 21 Yes 21 ferrrets,i'm their
grandma.  she misses them and i just wanted to say if you have time,
please send her a card to help cheer her up, she can't sit up yet.  she
would love to see the ferrets but, as you know they are not allowed in
the hospital.

thank you for listening to me.

her name is Julie pressey
Salem hospital
81 highland avenue
Salem ma 01907
davenport 8-room 819

this will be a surprise for her and will help her feel better thank you
each and everyone.  God Bless
Always
flora-grandma of 21