From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:23:40 EDT
First, let me apologize for the cross-post.

Northern Ohio Ferret Association has a booth, again, this year at the
Cuyahoga County Fair.  The booth is fairly expensive and labor intensive
but it gives us a good chance to get our name out to a lot of people and
to hand out lots of info.  My question is ... does anyone have any ideas
on fundraisers we could do?  The fair does not allow any gambling, (no
raffles) and you're not allowed to work outside of the booth (i.e., not
allowed to stand in the isle with a ferret or go around the fairgrounds
with handouts).  We've tried selling every kind of "ferret" thing
imaginable and we usually can about break even.  I just wondered if
anyone has any ideas or has tried anything in this kind of situation that
works.

Thanks in advance,
Lana