From:
Marvin Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:37:33 -0400
>From:    Vikky <[log in to unmask]>
>
>And we are looking at me moving over there for a few years to help us to
>save money together to come back to Oz and buy a house with the deposit
>we've saved.  As i don't want to be living for 2+ years without my
>ferrets

Unless they have changed something, you should have no problems getting
the ferrets out of Australia and into the UK.  You will more than likely
have to board them, however, see if there is some sort of Ministry in the
UK (like AQIS) and what their rules are.  And unless they have changed
the laws, you will not be able to get your ferrets BACK into Australia.
No ferrets are able to be imported into Australia - period.  Unless they
are research animals.

Amy Flemming