Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:07:09 -0700
OMG, I had to laugh at that story.  I too work in health care, and
used to work in pharmacy and yes, we got lots of toys and goodies.  My
favorite was a pencil sharpener that looked like a brain...those squeezie
things are good for the patients to hold when you're getting blood.

I am in total awe that in this day and age the drug companies feel
comfortable enough to produce a squeezie prostate for marketing
purposes... hopefully the makers of Monistat won't be getting any
ideas... women will understand that reference for sure.

Amazingly, as much as the drug companies spend to get their products
sold, it used to be way way more extravagant...doctors were sent on
lavish vacations, compliments of mr.  drug company.  The government put
a stop to that...but that money is still there, burning a hole in their
pockets I'm sure.

Thanks for the great story!!