Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:59:14 -0700
I am still selling the set of summer magnets with ferrets on a beach
ball and in a boat and the Star Spangled Fuzzy magnets with fuzzys
perched on a beautiful flag back ground.  I also have one of Tucker
sleeping on my bed.  They are absolutely precious poses, if I do say
so myself.  Professional photo skills were a big help here!  These are
actual photographs, not mass produced on computer magnet paper and are
of the highest quality.  I ask $3 for each magnet + shipping.
Interested?  Email me.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue