Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 23:37:45 -0500
From:
James - SBC <[log in to unmask]>
We let Jako down to play after he ate but he just stumbled away and sat
down.  He has roamed around for about an hour, but just seems to have
weakness in his hind quarters.  I noticed that he seemed a bit sluggish
all day, I just thought he was still a little tire from his trip
yesterday.  He has eaten well three times today, though I have not seen
him use the bathroom.  The area under where he is loosing his fur is very
thin, but up near his ribs seems full or almost swollen.  Any ideas?

James, Melissa & Kassidy
Loving:  Bebe, Jako, Riley
Missing:  Wheezer, Pym, Ricki