From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:21:16 EST
Yes, Renee, this is a great presentation and can help virtually anybody.
Troy Lynn asked me to help with the visual part of her presenation at
Vegas (good gosh darn thing, too because I was very close to jumping in
one of the show room cars next door and running out because I was so
nervous for my speech that was shortly there after... Judy Cooke knows
how true this is, lol).  I got to really focus on what she was saying in
that manner.  Having a visual like that really burned it into my mind.  I
implemented many of her tips after I went home.  It's funny, because my
husband just doesn't "get it".  He didn't see the presentation, and he
think's I'm this anal person doing everything in a structured manner.
But his way, things either never get done and chronically procrastinated
or they get done [log in to unmask]  The boys and I have to finish what he
didn't do.  My two sons "get it".  And so therefore their work is cut way
down to a minimum.  They took this advice and came up with the idea of
getting up 15 minutes earlier, so that they could get their work done
during a quiet and more focused time in their day.  They do their chores
quicker and better.  Then they come home at the end of the day with
nothing but play or little things to do.  When they do it their "old way"
good grief, they are done there in the room forever doing their chores it
seems.  We could implement even more of what Troy Lynn suggested and cut
down on time even more, actually.

Thanks, Renee, for getting that out to everyone.  And Troy Lynn,
thank you for your hard work and very much NEEDED presentation.  You
demonstrated how minutes turn to precious hours in a very tangible way.

http://au.geocities.com/ferretsymposium2002/Presentations/TLE.pdf

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/