Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:12:52 -0700
From:
Dayna Posen <[log in to unmask]>
Firstly
I have two things I need.  A couple months ago a lady in Marquette, MI
let me know of her vets name and also said that her 14 year old son may
be interested in ferret sitting.  I am moving to Marquette in August and
I think I will need a sitter for 2 weeks in August.  Well, I lost all of
her info.  ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Secondly
I got to thinking today (dangerous) and I realized I don't know any one
who would be good enough to take Gonzo should I die.  I was wondering if
any one in Upper Michigan or Northern Wisconsin would be willing to be a
"god parent" to my little guy and possibly another ferret later on.  I
am 19 and my husband is 22 so we don't plan on going anytime soon, but I
would like to be safe.  I would also return the favor(no more than 3).
If any body out there knows of what I can do about this situation, give
me some suggestions.  [log in to unmask]

Dayna & Gonzo

=====
Please buy cruelty-free products!