From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 22:09:23 -0700
Hey Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who has bid on our ebay items, we are so grateful for
your support.  We have listed three more items, please check them out.
We will have some more items to list this weekend.

It's been quite busy at the shelter.  We took in 13 ferrets last week
alone and adoptions have been slow this time of the year.  Hopefully the
turn-ins will be a bit slower this week, so far only 3 and two more that
may follow.  Anyway, here are the links to the new items listed.

Ferret Fun Tunnel/Hammie & More! [24K Ferret]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2325798943

Ferret Tastie Toons & More! [24K Ferret]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2325802677

Ferret Treats & More! [Benefits 24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2325804918

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers