Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:30:44 -0400
From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Okay, time for my two cents.

I have volunteered at two shelters now, and have been thanked every time
I've helped.  And yes, that's really all I ask for, an appreciation for
my helping them, a simple thank you is fine.

It would be nice if everyone could get along because we're all "ferret
people", but truth is, some of us may only have one thing in common, the
ferrets.  And while we may all care about our ferrets tremendously, we
don't necessarily get along with everyone else just because they have
the same type of pet.  I have a dog and cat, does that mean that if I
bump into another dog or cat owner at the pet store that I automatically
like them?  No way.  Should people be more understanding when something
doesn't go the way they think it should?  Of course.  But that's true of
all sorts of people, whether they own cats, dogs, ferrets, birds, or no
pets at all.

Have a great weekend!
Alayne Avery