From:
diana marie bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 03:07:17 -0400
Oxford Ferret Rescue will be holding our first fundraiser on September
13th in the Tea Barn at Fair Hill in Elkton, Maryland.  The theme for
this event is "Hoedown in the hills".  We will be having a band
{country,bluegrass, and oldies} Karaoke & DJ music by karaoke xtreme, a
live auction, kids games, vendors, and food.  We are hoping to raise
enough money at this event to bring Oxford's outstanding vet bills down
to 0.  I would like to invite everyone to come and help us reach our
goals.

Tickets for the event will be $5.oo for advanced tickets and $6.oo the
day of the event.  I hope to have 150 items for the live auction.  Since
Oxford is a 501(c)3 non profit organization all items donated are 100%
tax deductible.  We would appreciate anything anyone could send us or any
information as to possible donors for the auction.  You can send me a
private email with any questions or information to [log in to unmask]

I hope many of you will be able to come and help make this a very
memorable and successful fundraiser for Oxford.  Many of the details
have yet to be finalized but I will keep you updated as we make more
decisions.  Visit our website at www.oxfordferretrescue.org

Dee