From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:15:17 -0500
The clubs ferret cage auction will be this Sunday, there will be hotdogs
and sandwiches with cold drinks

Some of the cages are like they have never been used.  Have a good supply
of the 4' funtunnel cages in various colors, some of the half sized ones
and some single layers.  They run from $85 to $229 at the stores and will
be started out at $20 to $40.  We also have the $119 cages sold at
Petsmart starting at $25 and Then various wire cages all sizes starting
at $10, some quite large, some small enough for isolation cages.  Also
there are two home made very unique cages to consider.  There are all
sorts of shampoos, treats, water bottles, feed dishes, new and old
hammocks and various play pretties and unusual toys.  We have dog crates,
and carriers, cat trees which can be used for ferrets also, and other
items not related at all to pets such as rebuilt laptop computers loaded
with Windows XP and one full size computer with scanner, starting at $45,
guaranteed to work.  Also have large supply of video drawers holds 25
each, can be used individually or stacked as a cabinet.  This will be
Sunday at 2 pm.  You can find the address on our website
<http://www.texasferret.org> or call our hotline if you have questions
972 381 0709 or 972 286 5778.  If you are unable to come, you can make a
bid by calling 972 286 5778 and give the # of the article or description
with your name address and phone #.

This auction is to fund the club through the next year to support our
website, phone, mailbox, printing costs, and other expenses the club
has pending.  Every dime will be put towards the club and, if successful
enough, any over our needs will be used for medical treatment of incoming
abandoned ferrets.  Please help support the club.

Millie and her Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew