From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:25:12 -0700
I understand the intention behind a black list..Anyone who has seen abuse
or neglect cases wants to make sure certain people can NEVER ADOPT AGAIN
< ANYWHERE.

Somehow abusers have the knack of adopting animals they hurt anyway.
over and over and over.  Good intentions aside , the world is full of
weirdos.There are those who will submit names of 'abusers" for spite or
a prank or just to be a nut.I had a roomate who filed a formal complaint
against me for personal reasons.  I live in a ferret illegal area and
she "wrote an anonymous letter' to the city and state board of health
to file charges for"" vile odor and nusance of 10 illegal ferrets in
apartment"".She knows full well that if an inspector comes here my
ferrets would suffer the same fate as california ferrets who are
confiscated.  She did it anyway for her own malicious reasons.So
to anyone who uses these black lists remember the source of the
information.It is so easy for anyone to sit behind the saftey and
anonyminity of their computer and write wha tever they please about
anyone.There are all sorts of blacklists to turn people in for this and
that.  In many ways privacy is invaded all the time on the internet...
and slander committed by cowards who cannot come out in the open.

I want to start a blacklist for people who post erroneously to black
lists.I am going to call it...WWW.SQUEALING RAT .COM...

christine