From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 18:57:29 -0400
Minnie go's to see the vet on Thursday at 5:45, she has been alitlle more
active outside of the kitchen but if she see's you go into the kitchen
she is RIGHT there at thr frig wanting her small piece of tomato and I
have to tell me NO more mator and she just looks at me with those little
black eyes of her's.  I didn't see her shack any last night or this
morning but I did see her do it this evening.  I forgot about the Ulcers
because Jesse gets them every once and a great blue moon so I should have
know that one but he always sleeped alot when he had them.

I will post again after the trip to the vet and let everyone know how the
mouse (MINNIE) is doing and what Val said.  I was thinking on getting
another ferret but with Jesse and his Cardeomyophy and Minnie with her
problems I will just stick with my 6 for now.

Thanks for all your responces's

Anna and Minnie