From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:25:09 -0600
Hi and dooks to all,

I wanted to update everyone on my Dweezil-girl's surgery Tuesday...she
came through it 'swimmingly', as the vet put it (there's an antiquated
phrase!), and was up and alert and eating her crunchies within an hour
of coming out of anaesthesia.  I'm keeping her in her carrier with
supervised careful exercise to keep her from pulling the stitches, they
come out next Friday.  The vet said she should improve 100% each day,
being that each day she'll be better than the previous, and that's what
I'm seeing.  She's eating, drinking and pooping just fine, just taking it
easy and napping.  I'm so very relieved everything went well for her and
she's on the road to recovery, and especially grateful for everyone's
advice and good wishes; that really means a lot to me!

Thanks again,

Sherrie,
Dweezil the curently hairless, but working on a new 'do,
and Razzle, Monty and Jezebel who want to know why they can't all play
with her!