Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 08:49:01 -0400
From:
John Julian <[log in to unmask]>
> any one has ever expanded or added to their cage

We started with a medium 2 level cage.  When the herd grew we bought a
large 3 level cage.  When the herd got to 10 I desided they needed more
room so I connected the old and new cages with 4 inch drain tube.  The
cage connection was done with a rectangle to round piece that looks like
it was intended to join a gutter downspout to the round drain tube.  I
cut the wires so that some of the wire would poke through holes I drilled
in the adapter.  Once you have adapters in each cage its simple to add
elbows and strights to connect the two cages.  I ended up adding a tee to
a rice box so they have a play area connected to both cages.  Usually
they spread out between the two cages but occasionally I have found all
ten in one heap in the small cage.

I can send pictures if you like.