Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 07:09:12 -0400
From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All

I haven't posted for a while, but our fuzzie Pooh did something really
cute and I never have seen another fuzzie do this.  He and Sno were in
their play room last week and had been playing very hard as ferrets
do.... when Pooh put his body under a pillow (he was on my daughter's
bed) up to his hips.  Then he did the cutest thing.... he wagged his
tail back and to like a dog or cat would!!  Has anyone ever had a fuzzie
to do this??  It really was very cute and I figured he must just be
happy!!

Christa
Loving Sno and Pooh
Missing at the Bridge Holly, Michael, Lucy, and with a special place in
my heart, Rocky