Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:29:16 -0400
Dear Sandee,

I have a request for a friend that does not have access to a computer.
Her beloved ferret, Stimpy, had to be helped to the Bridge today.  He had
more things wrong with him than I can list here.  He was 8 years old and
he fought a long hard battle but I know that he went happy.  His Mom
cared for him and treated him like royalty.  He already has some friends
there so maybe they can have a reunion and catch up on the things going
on at home.  His Mom sends each and every one of them her love and she
wants them all to know she misses all of them.  Please, dear Sandee,
would you keep and eye out for Stimpy and help him find his friends?

With her permission I send the poem she wrote for him this afternoon.

Stimpy's Reflections

Momma, please don't cry for me.
My spirit now runs wild and free.
You gave me what I had never known
A warm safe place to call my home
But when The Rainbow Bridge appeared
And beckoned to my soul
I didn't want to leave you sad
But you said "Stimp, it's time to go".
So even though my body rests,
Know in your heart that I loved you the best.
And when you see The Rainbow Bridge
Reflected in the sky,
Think of me, for I'll be there,
And let your spirit fly.

Vikki Walsh

Thank you Sandee, for all you do to ease the pain of our little ones
passing

Warmly,
Diddy