From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 12:38:33 EDT
I know this sounds weird and I am not much of one to believe in the weird
but I had similar experiences after Romeo passed.  I would see him by
his toy box or running through the house.  Maybe it was just because I
expected to see him there.  Maybe it was because I wanted so much to
actually see him there.  Maybe something else?  Every so often I would
smell the ferret smell I associated with him and not the others.  I
dunno... a lil spooky if you ask me.

Ferret Names: Romeo and Juliet, Sparky, Sweety, Chocolat' Moose, Ripple
D' S'more, Count Chocula (AKA chomper AKA Psycho AKA ouch you bit my ***)
I remember there was a list of ferret names but haven't seen it in years.
That would be a tough thing to maintain.

Dave