From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:05:47 -0500
Sorry all.  Thought that I had posted this earlier, but must have had a
bit of short-term memory lapse.

Sun May 4, 2003  11:07 am
FerretStock report - Vacation raffle winners

Hi all -

FerretStock rocked to the Ferretones big time.  Lots of smiles and good
times.

Had our Vacation Getaway Drawing.  Second Place went to Leanne Bochenko
from Texas (Pooflinger group).  A one week vacation at a 5 star resort.
Leanne, even though you weren't present, you won.  Congrats.  Email me
to start working details with you.

First Prize went to a FerretStock attendee, MaryBeth Thompson from right
here at CarpetSharksInc.  She has a son in Iraq right now and plans on
using this prize to provide a honeymoon for him upon his return.  Double
congrats.

Fear Factor and Tacky Hammy were great.  I am sure updates and pics will
flow like water.  Margarita Machine is pushing Jello Shooters for most
popular pastime.

Oh, by the way, the wedding was beautiful.  Suffice to say it HAS to be
THE EVENT of the year.  Drool.

Lynn Toole
HTTP://WWW.THEHIDEYHOLE.COM