From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:48:42 -0600
Received an inquiry to our club asking for donations for transportation
for a baby ferret found in a dumpster in another state to get it to a
college girl.  Found another party had received this same email.  Am
wondering if other shelters have been approached asking for donations.
Please email me privately.  For some reason, I'm having "questions" on
this.

Millie and her Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew

[Moderator's note: Thanks for NOT posting details -- seems like a whole
lot of people received that note and a whole lot of people have questions
about it.  Several people forwarded it to the FML.  I didn't include any
of those in this FML until the validity of the request can be determined.
(I'm not doing that checking but several very trusted people voiced their
concerns to me.  BIG]