From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:46:03 EST
My guys always come up and touch their noses to my legs when I am in the
kitchen (close to the treats, of course).  The last two days I have felt
a nose and look down but no ferret to be seen.

If you are missing either an invisible or extremely fast ferret they may
have teleported to my kitchen.  Its either that or I should have left off
that last swig of Ferretone-LOL

Fuzzy hugs,
Yvonne
Scamper,Wolfie,Bulldog,Angel,Rocket,Rascal,Popcorn,Socks and ???