Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:32:07 -0400
I have been contacted by someone with the intention of surrendering her
ferret because the family is moving to Germany.  Initially they will be
living in a hotel that does not allow animals in the rooms (luckily the
dogs are covered because the hotel has a kennel facility).  I believe
the temporary housing will be for a month.

Do we have anyone living in Germany who might be interested in fostering
the little one until the family moves out of temporary housing?  Of
course I neglected to find out exactly where in Germany they'll be
going & exact time frames.

I have not approached her with this possibility, as I wanted to first
find out if there's anyone residing in Germany who might be able to help
a fuzzy out with a temporary place to stay.  It would be nice if this
little one doesn't have to lose it's home & family.

Please e-mail me directly at <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks.

Juliana
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
770-984-1417 evenings