From:
Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:40:05 -0700
If you would like to join the card swap please send me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask]  For a swap you need to make up 6 cards (you can
handstamp them, make them one the computer or draw them) and send them
to me along with a self address stamp envelop and I will send you back 5
cards from different card maker.  This is fun and you get ideas

The theme is 4th of July or red white and blue cards.The deadline for the
card swap is June 15, 2003

God Bless
CraftyFerrets and Vickey