From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:09:48 -0500
I am looking at the items that is listed by different people here on the
FML.  I am so :-( sad that they only ship with in the United States, not
Canada.  I would have bid on some of the items, but when I read "only
US", that means no help from your friends/ ferrets in Canada.Why is that?
I bought things from FROS/Tracy in Spokane and she shipping items to me
that I bought from her.  I don't mind paying extra for shipping cost.  I
always make sure it is a US M.O.Except when the bank goof and gave me a
Canadian M.O.  Still Tracy was so nice about the mix up, she is a
Wonderful Person!!

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets