Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 17:06:05 EDT
From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
I know this is a little late but I need to express my condolences on the
loss of Buttons.  I copy all of my FML posts and save them at work where
I can read the entire thing.  Sometimes I get a few days behind.

Sometimes my emotions are hit hard by the posts I read.  That is where I
am at now.  I know how hard it is to lose someone so close to your heart
Linda.  I am not sure if you remember Romeo, but he and Buttons can be
friends again (you ferret sat for Romeo before).  What is odd is I still
miss Romeo tremendously.  I look for ferrets that 'look' like Romeo..
even smell like Romeo.  He is a sable male... maybe a common appearance
but boy oh boy he had a heart of gold.  He would wake me up in the
morning by running in to the bedroom and tugging on the side of the bed.
I think he was trying to climb up to me to snuggle.  He has a toy box
full of squeeky toys (the toy box is still there in the living room).
He would take his 'babies' out of the toy box and bring them in to our
bedroom.  He placed them on my side of the bed usually with a rare
exception to my wife's side.  If I would pick them up and return them to
the box... he would just bring them back.  Can you tell I miss Romeo?

Linda, I am sorry to hear of your loss.  I am sorry this didn't get to
you sooner.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ease
your loss.

Dave