From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:49:04 -0400
Hey ,
My 3 yr old male Ferris is going under for teeth scaling & removal of a
growth on his snout next week----this guy has always been a chewer and
a digger.  Always going after the fake sheep skin.  He also takes his
kibble to bed to eat & he is my biggest shedder.  I feel like he may
possibly have some blocks accumulating.  Is there anything I can ask
my vet to do in terms of testing since Ferris will be out anyhow, as
a precautionary measure?  X-ray, ultrasound?

I do not know-

Ferris coughs a bit too-at shedding time so he gets more hairball stuff
then the rest--but I just have this feeling--(like I did about Anthony
and sure enough he does have adrenal disease).  Ferris sometimes does
smaller, skinny darkish, hard stools-which I know sounds ulcery--
sometimes his stools are normal though.

What do you all think?
Thank you
Mary Ann
You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.
Isadora Duncan~~

A wound will not heal until the matter is given words and witness
Clarissa Pinkola Estes~~