From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 03:25:43 EST
Ok here goes ---
I am an active young 4 year old -- Im a good looking kissing choclate and
full of life -- always the heaviest and most loveable of our business i
took ill just a month ago -- lost from 1200 to 930 gm and was dehydrated
and weak....not eating -- went in for a 5 day hospital stay --
blood test -- 2 xray -- initally on amox and metronidazole -- then at my
dads request -- Baytril --and I seemed to be geting worse --

we decided -- it was time for surgery -- --blockage -- vomiting and
pawing at mouth -- nothing found but some severe inflammation of the
lmph nodes around stomach -- biopsy sent off -- results -- severe
inflammation -- apparently boarderline lymphnoma scarcoma -- on pred
now 2.5 mg bid -- eating honeycomb and whisker lickens only -- no real
(totally ferret) food yet... new weight 960 -- gaining of 30 --

today the doctor said the inflammed lymph is still there --possibly -
probably - most likely lymphnoma or gonna be -- what do to -- use pred
until there is no more response... go for chemo or something like that --
im just 4 years old -- and im a fighter -- i think i heard that someone
had a ferret with lymphnoma that lived a year -- using pred -- whats the
outlook -- whats the time ?  does anyone hhave any suggestions --
comments -- anything helps --

We miss our Tiger - Sister and Man Man so much -- and send our love,
tears and prayers to those with sick, hurt, missing and terminal babies.

Thanks for any information you can share..
Love and hugs to all -- Bacci (means kiss in italian) and his dad