From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:06:23 -0700
Hello everyone!  I have been talking with a lady, Kimberly, who needs to
find a home for her three ferrets.  She doesn't want to put them in a
shelter.  She would rather have them go to a permanent home.  She has
given me permission to post this to message boards that I am on in the
hopes of finding the perfect home for her babies.  If you can HELP her
PLEASE email her directly about them.
Kimberly  [log in to unmask]

I have 3 little women.  My first one is Delila.  She is a sandy
beige...sable.  She is the most even tempered gentle ferret to have
around you.  She is friendly great with other animals and people.  Never
had a biting problem or any behavioral issue.  A great joy...she is 5
years old.  The second baby is Baby.  She is a silver fox.  A gorgeous
Canadian blood ferret.  She is about 4.5 years.  She is a lot like
Delila.  She is very gentle and she is very playful.  Very energetic
and loving ferret.  The third is Abbey.  She is 4 years old.  She has a
different history.  I bought her from a pet store where she was
neglected.  She has a history of nipping when she is afraid.  She is
personable and very people dependant.  She seems to really interact with
humans well.  She is VERY energetic and playful.  She is a silver also.

All of these ferrets have clean medical history.  They need to have a CBC
each done...which I will try to do when I get the money.  This will help
determine if there are any hormonal issues...but none of these have had
any in the past so far, or symptoms of such.

I know that they are getting up there in age...but you would never know.
They are just like little guys around 2.

Kimberly

I know that their is a perfect home out there just waiting for these
little girls....

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter