Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:43:28 -0800
Hi all

Some good news.  I have been made an Honorary member of da Kouri Fan
Club, Rainbow Bridge Chapter.  Isn't it great.

A little guy named Fiver came in.  He waz met by Harley 'Bear" and da
members of da Kouri Fan Club R B chapter.  I introduced everyone to
everyone to make sure they knew each other.  They were all glad to see
him and welcome another member.  Make building them cat-a-pults easier.
They headed out to show him around and explore all da sights and
aattractions.  They later ended up over at da Tube Park where they were
running da tubes.  There waz no serious practicing today.  They had a
good game of chase and tag going though.  Da tags were coming so fast it
waz hard to keep up but I am sure everyone had a turn at it.  I know they
had lots of fun at it and ran until everyone waz pooped out and needed a
nap.  Then it waz off to Hammock Haven to get said nap.  He said to send
lots of luv along with a couple of ferrety kisses.

A little guy named Tarkin came in.  He waz met by Rocky who waz really
happy to see him and greeted him very warmly.  They had to sit and talk
and gossip of home.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  They
talked so much they had to visit da Fruit bar to fuel up.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  After dat they
said they were going over to da Ferretive Festival to lap up some
ferretvite and do some dancing.  They danced with a lot of fuzzies there.
They danced so much my paws got sore just watching.  They also made some
more new friends to party with later.  At closing time they were politely
asked to leave so they heade4d over to hHammock Have to grab a nap.  He
sia to tell his mommy he feels lots better.  He said to pass on hiz luv
and kisses and cuddles to hiz mommy.

Another little guy came in later.  He waz met by da newly arrive Maxine
and Booger.  They had to catch up on all da news and gossip from home.
During da gossip session Jubilee Spirit and Harley 'Bear' came by to say
hi.  They all sat around gossiping and talking for some time.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them running in da Fields and snorkeling and rolling in da grass.  They
ran and ran through da grass.  Soon there waz a large game of chase going
on.  They chased each other and nobody seemed to be tagging or anything
but just chasing each other and they didn't seem to care They seemed to
be having fun with it though.  He said to tell his mommy he is sorry he
had to go but he missed Maxine a lot.  He said to send lots of luv along
with kisses and hugs to his mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to check up on my hooman.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee