From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:43:04 +1000
My little boy Ollie will chase the vaccume cleaner and the mop, but
his favorite thing in the world is the dust-buster (which I brought
for keeping his cage clean).  Ollie has managed to take the dust-buster
off its charging base three or four times and has stashed it under the
lounge.  This is no small feat - the dust-buster weighs four times as
much as Ollie!

He also likes the hairdryer, so I'm assuming that maybe he likes the
noise these appliances put out, while other ferrets hate the noise?????

Danni & Ollie