From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:12:03 -0500
First and foremost, I would like to offer my sincere condolences to all
who have lost their beloved fur kids, or have ill ones.

Bill: I hope you let me send this through.  I have a set of dolls on eBay
for sale, and the sale of these dolls will help with the vet bill that
we're working on getting down.  I couldn't get the pictures to download,
but if you're interested, I can send the pictures to you.

Here's the eBay site:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2932183391

Thanks,

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"