From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:15:03 EST
Sandee,

Please introduce Benni to the Benita's Georgia Gang.  He left for the
Bridge yesterday.  I had him for less than 24 hours.  Tell him I Love
Him.  I enjoyed our short stay.  I loved watching him in the straw in
front of the vets and the early morning hours we shared watching TV and
eating a banana.  I am happy we got to spend the evening together.  He
may experience abandonment issues because of how he was found.  Tell
Ms. Furbie and Munchin to stroke him on the top of the head for me.  He
likes that.  Because of him his Auntie Mary Ann and I got to meet Aunt
Tiffany.  Behave yourself little big man.  I will see you in the future.

Please no post cards.
Mommie Benita