From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:06:40 -0800
Hello and dooks to all!!  I just wanted to send a huge congratulations
out to the winner of our online raffle which was for three ferret mugs.
The winning ticket was number 418730 which belonged to Julie Brown!!!
Thank you to everyone that participated and we truely appreciate it!!!!!

Our raffle for this month is a matching hammock and sleep pad set.  It
is brand new and hand made and the print is an Easter print.  Please
take note that the raffle will only last three weeks instead of four
so we can mail out the set and the winner will have it to enjoy for the
Easter holiday!  As always, tickets are only $1.00 and you get 6 tickets
for $5.00.  You can get your tickets and more information at our website
(listed below) - look under fundraising.

We also have two ebay items this month ..

A set of four ferret, heavy duty coasters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2313010404
and
A brand new, hand made Christmas sleep sac- great quality and it's never
to early to start holiday shopping!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2313005728

Thanks again in advance!!

--