From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:23:26 -0800
Suzi,

Hey, congrats on the new babies.  I have been there and done that.  The
older ones are just doing the dominance thing.

Totally normal for fuzzies but if your babies are running to you to hide
under your shirt then they too small to be shoved around like that so my
advice is to keep them separated until the babies are old enough to fend
for themselves.  The older ones will still try to drag them but at least
the babies will be big enough to "tolerate" it.

I love to see little ones like that try and do the weasel war dance! So
cute!!!!!

Take care, Ingrid