From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:48:45 -0600
Five years ago, this month, I took in my first rescue Cleo.  She was a
terribly neglected, sweet sable girl.  We guessed her to be about four
years old, then.

At that time, I had no clue as to the direction our lives would be
taking.  I never knew we`d be opening a ferret sanctuary----opening our
home, & hearts to so many like her..... Cleo has been here with us,
through it all.

Very early this morning, she died comfortably, in the room she watched
being built.

Visitation was today.  My heart is aching.  We will miss her, so much.

Her story is on our website.

Love,
Zoo [log in to unmask]
website addy:  www.zoosferretsanctuary.com