From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:32:17 -0500
Ozzie needs a home.  He's about 2.5 years old and is a sable panda (?).
His vet said he is handsome enough to be shown.  Ozzie lives in West
Chester in the far western suburbs of Philadelphia.

Not sure of his weight, but the woman who called says he's big (I'm
guessing 3+).  Affectionate and playful.  Loves people, ferrets and dogs.

The family has had several ferrets over the years who lived to be 8-10
years old, and Ozzie sees a vet though he has no health problems, so that
speaks well of the care he has received.  His girl has gone off to a
school where she can't keep him, and her mother doesn't think he's
getting the attention he deserves now that his buddies have passed away.

She found me on the internet so I haven't seen Ozzie for myself, but I
liked the woman very much.  She mentioned a large cage but didn't say if
it goes with him.

You can email or call me (610-446-8036)
or call Lorinda Lenda (610-692-2020)
or email her at <[log in to unmask]>